Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Epilator

So - in the past few years I have come to strongly dislike hair.  All hair everywhere.  I am finally able to handle the hair on my head (I went through a short nearly bald phase for lots of years).  But I can't handle any hair anywhere else!!!  Luckily - I am blond and relatively sparsely haired (hmmm...that doesn't sound like a real phrase but you get what I mean).

I have been waxing and shaving for years.  I also just went through a course of laser hair removal, but since I am blond it doesn't get rid of everything.  Anyways - so my friends rave about epilating.  And how everything grows back way thinner and it takes a lot longer to grow back...and blah blah blah...amazing amazing amazing...

So I bought an epilator.  It was pretty expensive but I was having a random shopping day (buying gifts for Xmas of course and coming home with lots of fun things for myself).  This epilator does everything!  Has 5 different settings - including shaving options and a light.  Sounds great right?!

I finally got brave enough to use it.  While I can appreciate it now (lovely being hairfree) - it was rather traumatic getting to this stage of hairfree-ness.


I hope you enjoyed that dramatic rendition :)  See you soon!!!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment