Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Troll

Is it sad that I enjoy sitting in my room alone on my computer more than going out with my friends?  I do have friends and opportunities to go out (I promise!!)  But, I can drink just as much (and more cheaply) at home...and I got over drinking alone a long long time ago...back in my audit days when, if I got home before mid-night, I would let myself drink a bottle of wine in celebration...anyways, its also much warmer under my duvet with my heated mattress pad and bottle of wine than it is outside!!!  Brrr!!  Fucking winter! :(  I will blame it on the cold...that's why I want to stay in...and the fact that I don't have to wear clothes when I am home (well, in my bedroom, I doubt my flatmates would enjoy my nakedness as much as I do)...I love being naked....


(Really - my boobs are even bigger, but I am pretending I am normal...)


But does that happiness turn into...

(Look - I have 3 boobs....grrrrrr)

No comments:

Post a Comment