Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Christmas Vacation

So - I suppose you will all have seen my posts from over the Christmas holidays (if not - see me bragging here and here).  My friend and I had booked a full on week in Tenerife from December 19 through December 26!  Christmas on the beach!!  WOO HOO!!!

But then - winter happened in London.  Now it's snowed for the last 3 years here in London.  Coming from way up north in the US it always amazed me that a whole country can shut down with like 3 inches of snow.  But I love having a few snow days off of work because of a dusting of snow.  Well, it isn't so funny when they shut down the airports the day before you are flying away for a warm sunny beach holiday!

I have made a lovely video so you can all feel sorry for me as you watch my sad sad tragedy unfold.


This experience has taught me a valuable lesson about bragging...or something. 

I wish you all the best in the New Year!!!  Thank you for reading my new blog!!!  I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment