Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Diet

So - I decided to stop working-out the last week before I went on vacation before Christmas. Sure, I am going on a beach holiday...but what the hell?!!? One week not working-out won't kill me right? WRONG!!

The second I stopped working-out I started eating and drinking heavily. So before I was going to bed at 9:00PM so I could wake up abut 5:00AM and go to my workout (Fit For a Princess!! AMAZING).  Now I am going to bed at mid-night after eating for 4 hours and waking up at 7:00AM and then eating some more.

Anyways...so I have been eating and drinking (mostly alone) for nearly a week now.  I feel so bloated I can barely move.  I am super gassy and horrible.  Yet all I can think about all day is eating more!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!  I am going on a beach holiday in 3 days!!!  Good grief...you would think I could have one more week of fucking will-power and then just eat while I am away.  But no - I am ruining it all now by eating and eating and eating.  And its not like I am even pretending to eat healthy food.  I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought a bag of chips and a thing of garlic cheese (mmmm - salty chips and soft garlicky cheese were made for each other).  And today - I decided to go for the cheese selection and the crackers selection.  Oh - and there has been lots of booze...today I decided to have a couple bottles of cider instead of the normal bottle of wine.

I CAN'T WAIT until Christmas is over and I can go back to working out in the mornings.  This whole staying up late thing is bullshit and has completely ruined all my routines and planning.  And its not like I even have a social life - I am sitting in my room watching Grey's Anatomy and eating and eating and eating and eating!!!  AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

That's me - eating...or rather inhaling my food!!  (PS - I can't draw well to start with but wow, 3D is WAY beyond my capabilities...)

No comments:

Post a Comment