Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Going Out....

You would think since I am almost 30 - I would have gotten over the whole "drink as much as I can before going out" thing.  But no....apparently I am just the cheapest bastard that ever lived and just need to drink as much as humanly possible before going out - so that I don't have to buy as much when I get to the club.  I actually just searched the house for an empty water bottle so I could sneak stuff on the tube with me...so I could drink alone on the tube before getting to the party...AHHH!!!  When will I ever become an adult and be able to drink responsibly??!?!

(Look - thats me in my little black dress!!!!  WOO HOO!!  It might be the same one as last year, but that's ok!!  More money to spend on drinks, even though I am drinking as much as I can ahead of time.  Damn - I am too cheap to buy new clothes, and too cheap to buy drinks at the bar...moving to London has made me the cheapest person alive!!!)

Cheers everyone!!  Here's to getting home tonight!!!  Fingers Crossed I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment