Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Raccoon

Ok - so here is my first blog entry! Its inspired by a dream I had this morning...and by my boredom at work...and by this f-ing awesome blog I read to alleviate my boredom at work (Hyperbole and a Half!! Great stuff!!). Hmmm...wonder why I wrote f-ing like I am trying to be all polite, but this is my first time so I am a bit shy, I suppose.

So anyways...because I am an accountant - my normal day has a significant lack of creativity ("creative accounting" seems to be frowned upon by people that like to follow the rules). I remember I used to be almost creative when I was young and made these kick-ass comics (well, I thought they were kick-ass, but I was like 12 and because they hinted at sex of course they were cool)! But seeing Allie's blog (have I mentioned how awesome it is) I was inspired to go back to my roots as an artist.

FYI - this is also being handwritten while at work so it makes me look like I am very very busy - while really I am sitting at my desk writing my blog!!  Muah ha ha ha....

Me Killing 2 Birds with 1 Stone...in case you didn't get that from the artwork

Ok...so now I'll get to the point (ie. I just got sidetracked and totally forgot what I was talking about so I'll start over and get to where I wanted this to go to start with...)

Hopefully that's self-explanatory (ie. train of thought, in case it wasn't)??


SO - my dream inspired it all - and made me really pissed at my friend Nick. Its amazing how dreams can make me feel like those people really did something shitty to me. I woke up this morning truly angry and sent Nick and email telling him how we weren't friends anymore because he was mean to me!! I'm sure you'll agree when you see this:


There - that's the end of my first blog!!  I hope it was as enjoyable for you as it was for me :)  I feel heaps better getting that out in the open!!  And it took up a lot of my afternoon at work writing this all out!  And entertained me all evening because its too damn cold to go outside!!

Thanks for reading this!!  I hope you didn't hate it!!  If you did don't tell me!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment