Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pathetic

So - the last thing I ever thought I would be is pathetic over a guy.  And I don't even like him that much.  Ok - I like when he comes over because...well, we all like that right?  But he barely speaks English for goodness sake....and while we all love a fling that can't talk - for something that's been happening randomly for like 6 months - talking might be nice.  Or at least making a date more than like 2 hours in advance. Because let's be honest - its mostly a booty call.  If he can't set something up more than 2 hours ahead of time - its a fucking booty call.  But that was ok in the begining.  I have a life - he has a life and once in the while our lives come together.  And shit - he even cooks...so I have gotten a few home cooked meals out of it too.  Can't ask for much more - except it seems that I can.

I have watched my girlfriends pine over guys since I was like 10.  Seriously 1-0!!!  I have never been able to figure it out.  Of course I had my crushes and all that crap.  But to be heartbroken over a guy you met 2 weeks ago...seriously?!!  And no - I am not at that point now.  I am not heartbroken and its been a lot longer than 2 weeks.  But still - I am annoyed and slightly drunk.

He texted me yesterday with the typical 2 hours notice booty call.  But I already had plans (because yes I have a life) so I said maybe tomorrow.  So he said he would let me know because he would have to cancel work (god - he works ALL THE TIME).  Well, its almost 8:00 tomorrow night and I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM!!!  I think I made the mistake of saying I was free Thursday and Friday night as well.  But seriously!!!  I WANT IT NOW!!!  And if it happens now its going to be with the like 15 minutes notice and he'll be at the damn door for a booty call.

So yea - I am pathetic.  I am drinking way too much wine right now - and I am sitting next to my phone.  I am that person I never thought I would be.  And this guy is just a regular guy that I don't even know that much about because we don't really talk.  WTF?!?!  Seriously....what is wrong with me.  I am going to have to make a New Years resolution to meet some more guys.  Because I think its worse that I just feel pathetic....maybe if there were more guys that I was talking to I wouldn't feel so pathetic!!!  BLAH!!!!!

So I made a video....because that makes me happy!!  I like to make pictures!!  Especially pictures of me as a stick person because then I can pretend I am skinny!!  At least there is some silver lining.........where's the rest of the bloody wine?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment